SPCU DEBIT CARDS GOING LIVE
SPCU is excited to announce that beginning in March 2017 SPCU debit cards will move from batch processing to live processing. This means our debit cards will be “real time”.
What does this mean for our members?
- When deposits are made to your account the funds will be available for use without having to wait for an upload from batch processing.
- Your account balance is automatically updated whenever you make a transaction .
- Enhanced security with your card.
- With up to date processing on your account balances, you will be able to view your account transactions sooner which will protect your account from potential fraud.
- Always keep a register of all your purchases with a running balance so you will know what your available balance should be.
VISA® Debit Card combines the economy of a checking account
with the convenience and versatility of a credit card. Your
card works at millions of locations that accept VISA®
Debit Cards. Your VISA® Debit Card draws money from your
checking account, so no interest charges apply (ATM charges
The VISA® Debit Card is available with our Checking accounts.
Please contact us if
you have any other questions about the VISA® Debit Card.
Click here to report
your card lost or stolen.