SPCU VISA® Debit cards are “real time”.
What does this mean for our members?
- When deposits are made to your account the funds are available for use without having to wait for an upload from batch processing.
- Your account balance is automatically updated whenever you make a transaction .
- Enhanced security with your card.
- With up to date processing on your account balances, you're able to view your account transactions sooner which will protect your account from potential fraud.
- Always keep a register of all your purchases with a running balance so you will know what your available balance should be.
VISA® Debit Card combines the economy of a checking account
with the convenience and versatility of a credit card. Your
card works at millions of locations that accept VISA®
Debit Cards. Your VISA® Debit Card draws money from your
checking account, so no interest charges apply (ATM charges
The VISA® Debit Card is available with our Checking accounts.
Click here to print a VISA® Debit Card application.
Please contact us if
you have any other questions about the VISA® Debit Card. Click here to report
your card lost or stolen card. Click here to print a Debit Card Dispute Form.